Accountability and training for your small business bookkeeping all in one place.
DIY Bookkeeping has never been easier, stay up to date, get the advice you need, and stay on the right side of the tax man with the Handmade Accounts-Ability Membership.
Master Your Bookkeeping
You can’t be expected to be an instant expert, but HMRC does expect you to be able to keep records, balance your books and submit tax returns.
So you know that you need to learn how to do your own bookkeeping. You know that you need to up-skill, you know that you need to gain knowledge, or your new baby business will be closing before it’s had time to take off.
Enter… Handmade Accounts-Ability. A safe space for you to learn how to do all of the things that HMRC need sole traders to do. A learning environment where your hand is held and you can start to understand how to keep the records you need for your side hustle bookkeeping. A co-working space to get things done, to take action and to feel on top of the accounts that you have been putting off.
- Co-working – Monthly sessions on the first Friday of each month at 12 pm and 7 pm
- Accountability – Custom digital stickers are awarded monthly when your accounts are complete
- Celebration – A certificate for filing your tax return
- Training – Mid-monthly quick training to upskill you and improve your bookkeeping (and help maximise your profits!)
- Q and A – at the end of each month
- 25% discount – On all other Handmade Accounts Services during your membership
- Peace of mind – Knowing you’re HMRC compliant